20110530

What I made...what they'll be making

After a few years, projects pile up in the drawer, and time catches up with you, I've knocked out a few customs and then within a month or so (and in 1 case within a few days ) Hasbro announces upcoming figures...

such as :
Bastila Shan - I copied the use of an Elsa Schneider (from Indiana Jones figure from another custom I saw on rebelscum.com (theirs was better...sigh)



Kithaba : (Barada #2) I made this one last year with repainted pants and headband and swaped out the slumpy chest for the too muscular original Fleet Trooper one, I recently gathered up parts to redo the arms and chest to better match the character...and now a proper version is coming out in June/August of 2011


Bespin Han Solo : there have been several releases of this guy, all were pretty good for the time, but with the current figures getting better articulation, I wanted a solo to have the same. Used arms and jacket from a torture Rack Solo (gruesome) and built one that was just below par of the current figures (IMO)



Some of the previous versions:
(Thank You Rebelscum.com)


and what will be coming out in June 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment