20110507

High Price of Collecting

125 Dollars for a Figure !!!
GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.....

Thats the highest I've seen the short packed, hard to find Volcana - a villain from the Superman and Justice League Unlimited cartoon series. The cheapest was around 75.
Being a semi completist when it comes to my nephews JLU figures, I really wanted to fill the viod of this missing figure.
I stumbled upon a seller who had a resin head of the figure for 8 bucks.
Repainted and altered a Wonder Woman figure and BAM- a 12 dollar Volcana, I dont think my nephew will care one way or the other ... but he like having the bad guys to fight, especially the ladies.


Yeah she needs eyebrows ... but the first run of the figure was missing them too ... they burnt off while she was cooking

This same seller sent me a Captain Atom head, which I used to alter a Batman to , de-cowled Bruce Wayne.


No comments:

Post a Comment