20110119

Tweaking Away

Every now and then a figure will come along that is, in my opinion, almost 100% prefect, I mean perfect. Sometimes a figure will just be missing one small facet , here are a few that I only slightly altered to make them more movie accurate, or added a detail that I felt was missing

CEREMONY LUKE: used the old POTF Luke head hollowed out and placed on the neck post, the original head had a bowl cut and dark paint on his hair


UNCLE OWEN: used the new Owen from the Visionaries 2 pack, adding the old POTF head and cloak, and a bit of paint to change his shirt to the brown color of A New Hope to create a more movie arcuate and better articulated figure


AURRA SING: both figures were a pretty decent representation of the 30 second bounty hunter, but her "brain antenna" was missing, using a sewing needle ,it was added; and I think just about the right place on her skull

No comments:

Post a Comment